Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Last preparations

Today I finally got to see all the fancy hiking gear I had ordered to my parents' place in Bavaria: a Therm-A-Rest matress, a Ferrino Ultralight tent, a Me•ru sleeping bag, a camping stove, and a couple of other things I probably forgot. Obviously I'm quite nervous that I've never used those things before, so the least I could do was try and set up the tent in the garden. It worked quite well (and it seems to be a great tent), and my cats were excited too, as it seems.




I bought some medicine against stomach poisoning, probably because the memory of my experience in Macedonia is still quite fresh ;) As you might recognize on the picture, I went for some Chinese instant noodles. Now that I squeezed them into my backpack I feel a little stupid, because I don't even usually eat those, but you know.. I saw other people do it on YouTube, so :D 


I'm about to board the plane now after the obligatory stress of getting to Munich airport. Tonight I'll sleep in a hostel in Malaga and will take a bus to Tarifa tomorrow noon. I'll hopefully have some energy left to have a walk around the town of surfers and scuba divers until I start my hiking adventure the next morning. I hope you'll be with me on this journey - not only reading, but also commenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment