Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Silence

I just started packing, and bit by bit, my nervousness disappeared.


During my first travel, I didn't really give the weight-issue a second thought. I took whatever got into my hands and even a bit more. My mother even sneaked in one of those embarassing money belts in the end. I don't remember the weight of my first packed backpack, but it sure was pretty heavy.

various parts of the stuff I brought back home from my first trip

But by the time I got better, probably because I actually had to carry the backpack when hitchhiking, as compared to taking rikshas to wherever I wanted to go... ;) Today I know what I would need for a hitchhiking trip through Spain, but a hiking trip is challenging me and my usual "gear". I think about every gram I can avoid - and yes, I will bring an extra small toothbrush! :D

What I actually just wanted to share with you was this video that Youtube suggested to me. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment