Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 22

Compared to my frustrating experience the day before, the trip from Bremen to Hamburg was quite unspectacular. The only exceptional thing is that I left Sine's flat around 7:15pm, because I really wanted to stay another day, but then remembered that I didn't know if my host in Hamburg would be at home for the whole Monday. The ride from Bremen to Hamburg is only one hour, but still 7:15pm definately was quite late, considering that I had to walk to my chosen spot and then wait for an unknown period of time.

The spot was not too good, the street was not too frequented, and of course most of the cars had a Bremen-license plate and were probably not going on the highway. Still preparing my MP3-Player for the music and not holding up the Hamburg-sign, a car with the HH-license plate came closer slowly, which motivated me to vigorous waving, grining and hopping. And I was successful, because the car finally stopped little behind me and Hubert was already busy cleaning the co-driver's seat for me when I arrived at the car.
Hubert had hitchhiked to Portugal in earlier days and was eager to know everything about my travel experiences. I still dream about him making a story about me, because I later found out that he was a journalist for the Spiegel-magazine. I was too shy to ask him for his contact details, though, so this is probably not going to happen xD

rainbow!

Anyway, he was living close to Othmarschen, where I had to go, so he dropped me off there and I had a really short walk to my host Enderson's place.

Enderson is from Brazil and lives in Hamburg now for one year as an exchange student. His German is really good, but still he reminded me of someone.. can you guess who it is? One hint: Germany's Next Topmodel-watchers will definately know him :D

No comments:

Post a Comment