Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 16

The sad thing about travelling is that, most of the time, you have to leave people you just met and began to like again too early. So it happened with my lovely Roland and Machteld, who were friends, brother and sister, and mother and father all in one for me during the last few days.



"Ik heb het naar mijn zin!", describes this weekend I spent dancing and dancing and riding the bicycle and dancing again completely - and now you go figure out what it means :D

jup, it was quite windy

The official ceremony in which I presented Roland and Machteld with the smurf I got from Donato, the Italian truck driver, as the award for "the coolest people I meet on my trip", was followed by a heartbreaking goodbye at the boat. At least I had tears in my eyes, boohoo!

thank you for everything <3



The ride to Amsterdam was quite easy, as I met some guys I had seen in front of the stage the day before, and they were going to Amsterdam and took me with them.

Now I'm at my last-minute-host's place, die once again from tiredness while I'm absolutely choked about the fact that a one-hour-ride with the Tram here is 2,80€ and the Tourist Office doesn't offer any free maps. You can buy the cheapest one for 2,50€ - I mean, are you serious?

Looks like someone is going to get lost tomorrow.. but that sounds good to me :D

No comments:

Post a Comment