Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Mission accomplished!


I'm not completely sure what the mission was, but I claim it as accomplished by now :D

After an 8-hour journey from Lüneburg to a former airfield  in the middle of nowhere (Mecklenburg-Vorpommern), about which I will tell you everything tomorrow, I successfully managed to climb over the fence and had an amaaaazing weekend at the FUSION Festival.



Dixi romance!
Sure, my foot was hurting like hell, so I was on painkillers all the time, and it rained every day, but who cares! There were sunny moments, I had great company, and the festival itself was simply beautiful - I definately have to go there again next year <3

Yesterday I arrived in Berlin, which was some kind of goal during this journey. I already visited Berlin once about 3 years ago with a bunch of boozers masked as "political discussion forum" and didn't really have fun, and also didn't like Berlin at all. But I changed a lot compared to these times, so I thought I would have to give Berlin another chance - and here I am!

After I visited a doctor this morning, I will now go buy some good shoes and then hopefully be able to explore the city.. the weather is on my side :)





2 comments: