Tuesday, February 4, 2014

שלום חברים שלי!

Hello my friends!
As you might or might not guess from the title of this post, I'm in Israel again. It's funny how things happen to you just like that.. last year I kept telling myself that it would be pretty stupid to visit the same country/places more than once, when you have the rest of the world out there waiting to be explored. But since I came back from Israel last October, I couldn't ever think of any other destination I really wanted to go to.

So here I am!
I arrived in TLV around 1am tonight and stayed awake the whole night with my AWESOOOOME couchsurfing host Hezi. He's a comedian, actor, youtuber and host of a football show in Israeli television and just the right guy to start my "local" Israeli experience. "Local" because, you must know, I'm not planning to travel all over the country again in those 4 weeks ahead of me, but I'm going to volunteer in a hostel just in the heart of the Old City of Jerusalem. Working at the reception, making tea, changing sheets, I don't know :D But I can sleep and eat there for free in return and enjoy a daily walk to the Wailing Wal and maybe even the Temple Mount. I'm hoping to meet some locals who want to teach me usable sentences like "I'm a sponge" (אני ספוג) in Ivrit.




Because I'm a genius I took the wrong cable with me and can't connect my camera with the computer, so there's no pictures for you. Don't know if I'll manage to find a the thing I need around here, sorry! At least I can be quite sure that you all read my texts in this case :P



2 comments:

  1. Du schreibst so bildlich, es braucht gar keine Fotos! M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aber wir freuen uns schon auf den Fotoabend zu Hause. M.

    ReplyDelete