Monday, September 2, 2013

Think of a title on your own

This is most probably an exaggeration, but I feel like I have never been so sick before in my life. Other than predicted by the doctor I visited in Germany two days before I left, my "simple cold" didn't just disappear after a few days of taking antibiotics, but gets worse and worse with every "Schluck" that I do.

With that being said, and considering that I am right now on 50% of my normal capacity (I don't even feel my back about all the pain in my throat), I can tell you one thing for sure: I am still completely overwhelmed by everything that happens around me. 

I have a lot of thoughts in my mind that I would like to tell you, but I feel like I should go to sleep early if I have the chance, which is the case right now. I'm in this unbelieveably cool hostel in Mitspe Ramon, which is in the middle of the desert area of Israel, and the receptionists are watching a movie. I would loveto join them, but maybe sleep is sometimes the only cure when five different kinds of pills and two liters of ginger tea don't help anymore.

This post sounds awful, and my body feels awful too, but believe me when I say that once again, I know that this is the right thing to do. I've only been here for a little bit more than 72 hours now, have seen and experienced so much, and actually still can't believe I'm here.


one of the millions of graffitis in Tel Aviv

there will be a lot of flag-pictures to see when I come back
Jaffa, view over the Tel Aviv Beach
Jaffa, where I finally got to here my beloved calling again
Carmel Market of TLV
informative information board
Maktesh Ramon, just after sunset
the "sitting camel" just next to my hostel

Leila tov, haverimi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi meine Liebe,
    Deine Bilder sind wieder genial!
    In M läuft alles wie gehabt - wir bereiten uns schön langsam auf die Wiesn vor...
    Ganz liebe Grüße an Dich
    P

    ReplyDelete